Oil Tempered Steel Wire for Small Size (8MM-16MM)
|FOB Price:||US $1,200-1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $1,200-1,500/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 Ton/Year|
|Transport Package:||Packing with Plastic Bar, or as Per Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 8MM-16MM
- Cross Sectional Shape: Round
- Metal Wire Drawing: Oil Tempered
- Specification: GB18983-2003
- Material: Steel Wire
- Application: Screen
- Trademark: Hengjie
- Origin: Nanjing, China
1. Use: For suspension spring of saloon, load-carrying vehicle and minicar, damping spring of custom motorcycle and other
Springs requiring high performance.
2. Material: 55CrSi(SAE9254), SUP9, SUP10 etc...
3. Specification: 8.0mm-16mm.
4. Standard: JISG3560-94; GB18983-2003; EN102702: 2001; ASTM A229/A229M or agreement.
5. Major technical index:
(1) The steel wires have their grain size to be larger than grade 11 and have good anti-relaxation performance.
(2) The ratio of yeild strengh to tensile strength is larger than 0.9, and the fluctuation of its tensile strength of the sam reel shall be less than 50Mpa.
(3) Non-metallic inclusions shall have their class to coform to the technical specification of clean steel.
(4) Of peeling and no-peeling mode, the product has realized online eddy-current test. The defect is marked red and the surface quality is good.
(5) The coil weights about 2000kg.
(6) Grade-2000Mpa oil quenching-tempering spring steel wire for suspension spring can be produced.
|SUP9||0.52~0.60||0.65~0.95||≤ 0.030||≤ 0.030||0.17~0.37||0.65~0.95||≤ 0.25|
|SAE9254||0.51~0.59||0.60~0.90||≤ 0.040||≤ 0.035||1.20~1.60||0.6~0.8|
|SAE6150||0.48~0.53||0.70~0.90||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.040||0.15~0.35||0.80~1.10|
|55CrSi||0.50~0.60||0.50~0.80||≤ 0.030||≤ 0.030||1.20~1.60||0.50~0.80||≤ 0.02|
|60Si2Mn||0.56~0.64||0.60~0.90||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.035||1.60~2.00||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.25|
|CK67||0.63~0.68||0.50~0.80||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.035||0.10~0.30||≤ 0.150||≤ 0.25|
|100Cr6||0.95~1.05||0.25~0.45||≤ 0.025||≤ 0.025||0.15~0.35||1.40~1.65||≤ 0.25|
|SUP10||0.47~0.55||0.65~0.95||≤ 0.030||≤ 0.030||0.15~0.35||0.80~1.10||≤ 0.25|